1. ALEPH by Paulo Coelho
2. 1Q84: A NOVEL by Haruki Murakami
3. BLIND WILLOW, SLEEPING WOMAN by Haruki Murakami
4. LUMAYO KA NGA SA AKIN by Bob Ong
5. SLOWNESS by Milan Kundera
6. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
7. CATCHER IN THE RYE by JD Salinger
8. TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD by Harper Lee
|—||Tina Fey (via themorninglight)|
Most people on tumblr won’t reblog this because it doesn’t “fit” their blog.
Well, this baby girl has a disease. It’s a cancer that is slowly eating up her body. Its called Necrotizing Fasciitis (Flesh-Eating Bacteria). She is currently under serious condition. This was put on tumblr to be reblogged for donations. Each reblog is equivalent to $1. The more reblogs, the more money goes for her treatment. Every 4 hours a child dies from cancer. I am praying for her.
What if this baby was your daughter/sister/niece .. etc. How would you feel?
If you don’t have a heart or a care in the world.. Keep scrolling.
Graphic design student Jirka Väätäinen wondered what Disney characters would look as real people, so he used his photo manipulation talents to find out!
via Devin Castro